Monday, September 13, 2004

the return of these and those....I'm in the mix and in San Francisco......Staying with the newly engaged Elias and Taeko.....things got off to good start of champagne and tequilla.....then a bit slower sunday morning as hung over construction efforts began....plenty of good stuff.....learned to use the sawzall, demolished the bathroom and got covered in three feet of insulation from 1917....even used my weak ass cappuccino fingers to hang sheet rock in my new bedroom area....dude even got to wear a tool belt....if I keep this up for a month I will get my own belt.....highlight was building the shower at 10pm then getting to take a shower....all and all a perfect start to things....today I'm adjusting and taking care of Lyle the dog who decicded sleeping in my bed at night was the hot new move....all's well round here.....time to work on the bike and get her ready for street living.....saturday I get to ride her down to SBC for my first Giants game as a resident...Hopefully barry hold off on number 700 til then so I gets a bit'o history to tell the kids about 30 years from now...YO, check it, the new graves CD is damn near perfect......... ....boom

No comments: